4 TICKETS FOR RMCGF 2022 IN PORTIMÃO
1 for the overall winner in each category
1 for the best classified (Portuguese or Spanish driver) in each category
ELECTRIC KART CUP PORTUGAL
Register and save your seat
Each category is only available for 18 drivers
Take the opportunity and participate in the first Portuguese Cup for Electric Karts, organized by FPAK (the Portuguese ASN) and to conquer the first title as the winner of the Electric Kart Cup Portugal.
Don’t miss the chance to get a ticket for the RMCGF 2022. Rotax offers a “ticket“ to winners in each category (E20 JUN and E20 SEN) and awards another “ticket” for both categories to the best classified portuguese or spanish driver.
Additionally this is the last chance to race on the track that will host the RMCGF 2022 from 19th to 26th november.
The Electric Kart Cup Portugal is included with the last race of the RMC Portugal (designated as Campeonato de Portugal Rotax)
Double registration for Rotax 125 Junior MAX and Project E20 Junior or for Rotax 125 Senior MAX and Project E20 Senior is possible.
For more details, please read the informations below or contact us by:
Mobile: +351 937 534 270
LICENSE AND AGE LIMITS
PROJECT E 20 JUNIOR
License: National license or International karting license grade G. A starting permission is mandatory ( except for portuguese drivers)
Age limit*: Driver must have his/her 12th birthday during 2022 and must have his/her 15th birthday after the year of the event.
*A driver 15 years old during the year of the event can participate if he/she holds a valid International G Karting Licence, according to Article 3.4.2 of the CIK International Karting Licences for Drivers
Weight:(includes kart -142 kg -, and driver with all the race equipment)
Mínimum – 195 kg
Maximum – 225 kg
PROJECT E 20 SENIOR
License: National license or International karting license grade E or F. A starting permission is mandatory ( except for portuguese drivers)
Age limit: Driver must have his/her 14th birthday during 2022.
Weight: (includes kart -142 kg -, and driver with all the race equipment)
Mínimum – 220 kg
Maximum – 225 kg
RACE PACKAGE “ARRIVE AND DRIVE”
(FOR BOTH CATEGORIES)
O race package inclui:
– Rotax Project E20 E-Kart hire with powertrain and kart trolley includes space in the ROTAX awning (Friday to Sunday)
– Seat for the chassis (driver can select between different available sizes)
– Slick and Wet rims
– 1 set of Mojo D5 for free practice (Friday and Saturday morning). It is possible to book in advance one more set of MOJO D5 tires
– 1 set of Mojo D5 for the race (Saturday and Sunday)
– Track rental on Friday, for free practice
– Entry fee and insurance fee for the race event
– Full support by the ROTAX team for powertrain and electric components
– All training provided for the driver and mechanic around safety, maintenance and operation of the kart
– Shared comparison data throughout the awnings
– Hospitality (coffee, tea, non-alcoholic drinks and snacks)
EUR 3500 + VAT
*from Friday to Sunday
– Accident damage and any repair costs (to be charged to the driver)
– Mechanic and tools to work on the chassis
– Race clothes helmet etc
– Wet tires
Return of Equipment at the end of the event:
– Chassis should be returned cleaned and fully assembled with the seat dismounted and the slick rims fitted without tires
– Wet rims should be returned with no tires mounted.
– Lead must be returned with all fixings (nuts, washers etc.) as provided at the beginning of the event.
PRACTICE PACKAGE on THURSDAY
Cost: 800€ + VAT
Included : 5 sessions of 10 minutes each ( 2 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon)
Not included: slick or wet tires
Payment must be done to Korridas to the following bank data:
BANCO SANTANDER (Portugal)
IBAN: PT50 0018 0003 1680 5046 0201 5
Deadline for payment: September 30, 2022